On a sunny day in September 2021, leaders in IT from across the automotive industry and academia came together on the campus of the world renowned university, the Hasso Plattner Institute, to discuss the impending software-driven revolution of the automobile. The event was hosted by the Hasso Plattner Institute, Roland Berger, and Seerene. Below you can find a gallery of pictures from the exciting event.
Among those who spoke at the event:
- Dr. Elmar Pritsch, President Bosch Connected Mobility Solutions, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Heiko Huettel, Head of Automotive, Mobility, and Transport EMEA, Microsoft
- Dr. Ingo Alfter, Chief Engineer for Global Braking Software, ZF Group
- Martin Schleicher, Head of Software Strategy, Continental AG
- Dr. Wolfgang Bernhart, Global Head of Advanced Technology Center @ Automotive & Industrials Products, Roland Berger
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Döllner, Computergrafische Systeme, AI Lab for IT-Systems Engineering, Hasso-Plattner-Institut
- Dr. Johannes Bohnet, Founder & Co-CEO, Seerene GmbH
- Prof. Dr. Bastian Halecker, Innovationsmanagement und Entrepreneurship, Universität Potsdam
- Marc Hildebrandt, CEO & Founder, German Deep Tech
- Boris Scholl, Chief Architect, Partner Cloud&AI, Microsoft
If you missed the event, you still have a chance to watch their presentations by registering here.
Photos are from Sebastian Rost.