On September 22nd, 2022 some of the top experts and executives from within the automotive industry gathered together at the Hasso Plattner Institute in Potsdam to discuss the most pressing challenges facing the industry and their strategies to solve them. Below you'll find not only photos from this spectacularly success event, but also a form so that you can register to watch the master classes on demand.
Register now to watch the following master classes from the event now on-demand:
- "Changing Role of a TIER 1 in the Automotive Industry"
Jean-Francois Tarabbia | Executive Vice President, Head of Architecture and Networking Business Area | Continental AG
- "The 10 (most important) design criteria to establish a successful technology company"
Ole Harms | CEO | VAIVA GmbH
- "Digital transformation in the automotive industry: how corporate owned digital units boost car manufacturers to go beyond engineering and sales"
Andreas Sicheneder | CEO | Audi Business Innovation
- "Software Defined Vehicle | Some observations on how to make the software factory work"
Oliver Bahns | SVP Connected Mobility | T-Systems
- "Optimizing Software-defined Value Streams"
Dr. Matthias Burger | Felix Meyer zu Driehausen | Cross-Domain Computing Solutions | Bosch
- "From Silos to Complex Systems - a Transformation Journey for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier"
Ralf Schmidt | VP, Geschäftsführer & Head of Global Electronics Engineering | DRÄXLMAIER Group
- T"he Software Defined Vehicle as part of Reliable Distributed Systems"
Joerg Seitter | Head of Advance Engineering | ETAS
- "Transformation of the Chinese Automotive Market"
Leo Li | President of European Region | Tencent Cloud Europe
- "Towards highest Software Excellence: Using Analytics to establish a data-driven Continuous Improvement Process"
Dr. Johannes Bohnet | Founder & Co-CEO | Seerene GmbH
Watch the Automotive Software Factory master classes now: