Systems Engineer / DevOps (m/f)
We’re looking for an outstanding System Engineer to help scale Seerene’s platform and meet the needs of our enterprise customers. You´d be responsible for working across many layers and stages. This position is a rare opportunity to work for a high-growth startup and a seasoned management team.
- Build, run and monitor infrastructure in Azure
- Build, run and monitor microservices in Kubernetes
- Drive continuous processes with Docker and Gitlab
- Driving major architectural decisions as a part of a CoP
- Driving continuous process improvements
- Work closely together with your team and Software Developers and Data Analysts
You’re comfortable working in:
- Bash, Python, YAML and JSON
- Docker, docker-compose
- Hadoop (HDFS), Big Data Frameworks (Spark, Hive, etc.)
- Relational databases
- NoSQL solutions
- Automation tools, CI/CD, specifially Gitlab
- Linux, UNIX
- Configuration Management Systems (SaltStack, Ansible)
Your work experience
- A university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Rich experience in system engineering and maintenance
- Successful past roles as a system engineer on complex projects
- In-depth knowledge of continuous integration tools and techniques
This full-time, permanent position is based in Germany (Berlin). You must be fluent in English, as it’s the operating language at all Seerene offices, worldwide. This job opportunity includes off-the-job training opportunities at the Hasso-Plattner-Institut (HPI), Potsdam.
This full-time, permanent position is based in Germany (Berlin). You must be fluent in English, as it’s the operating language at all Seerene offices, worldwide. This job opportunity includes off-the-job training opportunities at the Hasso-Plattner-Institut (HPI), Potsdam. Have a look at www.seerene.com and get to know Seerene a little better. Here’s a short description of the platform we’ve created:
While companies have management systems for finance, human resources, and sales, CIOs haven’t traditionally had that same transparency. Seerene’s code+people management platform sets a new standard for how global CIOs manage their codebases and engineering capacity. It lets them see across thousands of projects to understand effort, productivity, and quality. With fact-based KPIs they can accelerate time to market and increase their pace of innovation. Seerene is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has customers around the world.
Get in touch! Please send your resume via email below. We promise that all applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Tel +49 331 7062 340