Software Engineer – Quality (m/f/d)
We’re looking for an outstanding QA – Engineer to help tell Seerene’s story. This position is a rare opportunity to work for a high-growth startup and a seasoned management team. Join the Seerene family and become a part of an international high class team of masterminds in software engineering & research, PhD’s, sales black belts, marketing geniuses, designing wizards, human resource mavens, investors and partners.
You’d be responsible for
- Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Participates in technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- Create, maintain and execute functional, regression and exploratory tests.
- Set guidelines for developers to write and maintain End to End tests.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Product Design and Product Management in understanding the requirements for writing and running tests in live & test environments.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and work with the development team to manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to Quality.
- Proactively create test cases for the known defects and integrate them into the automation suite.
- must have proven working experience in testing & automation.
- must have 5+ years of experience in software quality engineering.
- must have working knowledge and hands-on experience with Java/Ruby/Python for at least 3 years
- must be proficient with service & UI automation.
- must have the ability to think logically, diagnose/triage.
- must have a solid working knowledge of Web Applications
- must have strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex technical issues.
Have a look at www.seerene.com and get to know Seerene a little better. Seerene is a deep tech spin-off of Hasso Plattner Institute. After some years of intense research, Seerene was founded in 2015 and started to sell its SaaS platform in the same year. We are more than 80 employees worldwide located in Potsdam, Berlin. Here’s a short description of the platform we’ve created:
While companies have management systems for finance, human resources, and sales, CIOs haven’t traditionally had that same transparency. Seerene’s code+people management platform sets a new standard for how global CIOs manage their codebases and engineering capacity. It lets them see across thousands of projects to understand effort, productivity, and quality. With fact-based KPIs they can accelerate time to market and increase their pace of innovation.
Seerene is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has customers around the world.
Get in touch! Please send your resume via email below. We promise that all applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Tel +49 331 7062 340