Senior Software Engineer (m/f)
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Software Engineer to help tell Seerene’s story. You’d be responsible for working across many layers and stages. This position is a rare opportunity to work for a high-growth startup and a seasoned management team.
- Thoroughly explore & understand the under-hood of products in the market, strengths & fault-lines of each.
- Drive from Conceptualization to Deployment of Seerene’s suite of products that are robust and can stand the test of time when our data size is multiplying month-on-month.
- Be very data-driven in designing new features by extensively relying on usage patterns, bucket-testing, A-B Testing, and a very deep understanding of the domain and customer objectives.
- Be a wizard at Visual Articulation & specialize in the art of conveying complex data stories in simple & powerful visual constructs.
- Have a natural ability to understand the full tech stack and be able to debug and drive right design decisions.
- Work closely with designers & product managers to build things that are normally regarded as holy-grails in browser-based analytics applications.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Interacting with team members, and customers to continuously look for better innovations for all teams across Seerene.
- must be proficient in Problem Solving and Data structures since you got to find the best way of handling huge set of data.
- must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
- must have good understanding of MVC architecture. Work experience in Angular, Backbone, React etc., is desirable.
- must have experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building and Deployment.
Attributes You Possess
- Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS is desirable.
- Knowledge on Node server, Socket connections and mechanisms to handle real-time async data would be a plus.
- You should always be on top of trending UI technologies and willing to contribute back to the open source network.
This full-time, permanent position is based in Germany (Berlin). You must be fluent in English, as it’s the operating language at all Seerene offices, worldwide. It’s a bonus if you have solid German language skills. This job opportunity includes off-the-job training opportunities at the Hasso-Plattner-Institut (HPI), Potsdam, as well as participation in research projects.
Have a look at www.seerene.com and get to know Seerene a little better. Seerene is a deep tech spin- off of Hasso-Plattner-Institute. After some years of intense research, Seerene was founded in 2015 and started to sell its SaaS platform in the same year. We are more than 60 employees worldwide located in Potsdam, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, London and Hong Kong. Here’s a short description of the platform we’ve created:
While companies have management systems for finance, human resources, and sales, CIOs haven’t traditionally had that same transparency. Seerene’s code+people management platform sets a new standard for how global CIOs manage their codebases and engineering capacity. It lets them see across thousands of projects to understand effort, productivity, and quality. With fact-based KPIs they can accelerate time to market and increase their pace of innovation.
Seerene is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has customers around the world.
Get in touch! Please send your resume via email below. We promise that all applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Tel +49 331 7062 340