Senior Product Manager (m/f)
We are actively seeking ambitious, driven, self-starting, entrepreneurial talent to help us grow Seerene into a global business as well as who are looking for the opportunity of a lifetime to work for a company with cutting edge game changing, disruptive technology in a fast-paced environment. Join the Seerene family and become a part of an international highclass team of masterminds in software engineering & research, PhD’s, sales black belts, marketing geniuses, designing wizards, human resource mavens, investors and partners.
As Product Manager for Seerene’s SaaS product you will to help us to define and build the product roadmap as we build the best in-class products for CIO. Seerene is a Code+People Management SaaS product, that´s unique and has many fortune 500 companies using its product suite. Join us in creating history, as we scale to become a market leader in our space.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Define the new features/products for Seerene’s SaaS suite
- Work daily with our design and front-end engineering teams to bring new product features to market
- Deliver crisp product requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical folks
- Use data to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity
- Understand technical dependencies and be able to communicate what’s needed to our engineering team
- Lead the conceptualization, development and launch of SaaS products
- Drive product development by working daily with design and engineering teams through all phases of product development: ideation, design, development, and product rollout
- Engage with product marketing, sales, and customer success teams to develop launch strategy, product packaging, and training
Qualification, Skills, and Competencies
- BS/BA or equivalent and a MINIMUM of 5 years as a Product Manager
- You have shown increasing levels of responsibility in fast-paced, agile development environments
- No ego when it comes to product or design; the focus is always on getting quickly to the right answer and doing what is right for the customer and the company
- Excellent decision-making skills with a knack for identifying, prioritizing, and articulating the highest impact initiatives
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to present ideas and solutions to many audiences including senior management
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership
Exciting chance to take on a key role in scaling a high-growth company backed by Top Tier Venture Capital firms. In this role you will be responsible for achieving product excellence across all of our business units. If you are excited working in a fast-paced deep tech start-up environment, have wellfounded experience commensurate with a Product Management role, are based in Berlin/Potsdam or Germany and are looking for a chance to help and grow with a company that will change the world of enterprise software – this is your chance! All applications will be dealt with the strictest confidence. This is a permanent Position.
Whether you’re a bank or a care manufacture, software has become your most important asset. It is rapidly disrupting traditional players and creating new category leaders. While companies have management systems for finance, hr, and sales; CIOs don’t have that same transparency. Seerene’s code+people management platform sets a new standard for how global CIOs manage their codebases and engineering capacity. It lets them see across thousands of projects to understand effort, cost, quality, and risk. With these fact-based KPIs they can accelerate time-to-market and increase their pace of innovation.
Get in touch! Please send your resume via email below. We promise that all applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Tel +49 331 7062 340