Effective Management of Legacy SAP Systems
Most legacy SAP systems contain crucial, complex, and customized code. Use software analytics to analyze, monitor and control the management and maintenance of legacy SAP systems.
Mastering Risks in Migration Processes
Migrating an SAP system successfully depends on accounting for migration needs and execution plans, and assigning teams appropriately. Software analytics support project managers, software architects, engineering managers, quality managers, and release managers with handling these processes.
Detect violations and remove them to ensure a secure migration process
Seerene assesses system implementations quickly and simply by visualizing an entire SAP code base, identifying critical modules and components. Software maps correlate implementation artefacts with technical debt analysis and complexity measures such as code size, code complexity, and code quality.
As you proceed with the migration, Seerene automatically crawls your system on a daily basis and generates up-to-date software maps. These spot needs for action, and highlight areas where improvements have already been made. They also show possible delays and signal the areas where it’s worth taking preventative action.
Ensure that areas in the code aren’t accumulating a risk of knowledge monopoly, and check the effort going into the migration by looking at, for example, levels of effort in defect fixing. Monitor progress with Seerene dashboards to ensure that the team keeps the migration from increasing technical debt, and feel certain that the accompanying objectives have been met. Obtain reports for the management, share your findings with dashboards and keep the whole team on the same page.
- Assess your current system landscape in respect of migration needs. View analysis results regarding technical debt and code complexity.
- Assign the right team to the right parts of the system
- Define targets for the team regarding S/4HANA readiness and the accompanying conditions
- Use software maps to review the most relevant issues and detect crucial areas in the codebase
- Use Seerene's metrics and KPIs for technical debt analysis
- Dashboards give an overview of current development activity and help monitor progress and quality changes
- Management reports provide valid and objective information about the ongoing migration process
Seerene helps keep a close eye on the progress of the migration project. Projects dashboards give a precise view of how teams are adopting the defined goals, while metrics and trend lines indicate whether the S/4HANA migration is being completed. Reveal progress by applying time buckets and KPIs on software maps.