Seerene to Present at Cyberport Hong Kong
The Cyberport Hong Kong invited Seerene CEO Oliver Muhr as one of leading industry thought leaders, to present and share his insights as part of the ‘Smart-Talk Seminar Series’.
Muhr will show case “How your company can code better than Google and avoid pitfalls – A case study of Android” on Friday, February 19, 2016 at 4:30 p.m. The presentation will be followed by a reception and networking event.
Targeting senior to mid-level executives facing budget and people management issues, Muhr will use Android as an example to examine why 30%+ development budget is misused, how companies can code better than Google, and where senior executives can realize 30%+ efficiency/productivity gains for their companies.
He will answer questions like:
- Can my IT development/ DevOps teams develop more effective?
- Can I realize at least 30% efficiency gains over my development team capacity?
- Can I reduce software maintenance costs?
- Can I reduce my IT risks (code, team, knowledge, bugs…)?
Industry professionals and media are cordially invited to join. All admissions are free of charge. For registration, simply send your name, company name and job title to email@example.com with the subject, “Smart-Talk 19Feb”. We look forward to meeting with you!
Save the Date
- Topic: “How your company can code better than Google and avoid pitfalls – A case study of Android”
- Date: February 19, 2016 (Friday) at 4:30 p.m.
- Venue: Smart-Space 3F, Level 9, Core F, Cyberport 3, Hong Kong